The Orlando Neighborhood Improvement Corporation (ONIC), in partnership with FAMU Law School, Barry Law School, and the IRS, is offering income tax assistance from now through April 14 to all members in the community, many of whom may qualify for various tax credits this year, including the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), Making Work Pay Tax Credit, Child Tax Credit, Hope Credit and American Opportunity Credit.
To file your taxes at no cost to you, you must have with you:
- Proof of Identification ( driver’s license or other photo ID)
- Social Security Cards for you, your spouse and dependents and/or a Social Security Number verification letter issued by the Social Security Administration.
- Accurate birth dates for you, your spouse and dependents on the tax return.
- Wage and earning statement(s) Form W-2, W2G, 1099R.
- A copy of last year’s tax returns, if available.
- Total paid for day care and the day care provider’s name, address, and tax ID number.
- College tuition expenses, Form 1098T, if available.
- Bank routing numbers and account numbers for direct deposits for up to three accounts.
- To file taxes electronically on a married filing joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms.
This service will be offered at the following locations:
- Palm Grove Apts., 3944 WD Judge Drive, Orlando FL 32908
- ONIC/City View Apts., 101 S. Terry Avenue, Orlando, FL 32805
- Hidden Cove Apts., 4900 S. Rio Grande Avenue, Orlando, FL 32839
- Seville Place Apts., 3124 N. Pine Hills Road, Orlando, FL 32808
- Boca Club Apts., 3114 C.R. Smith Street, Orlando, FL 32805
On the following dates & times:
|Sat||2/4||10am-2:30pm||Palm Grove Gardens Apartments|
|Tue||2/7||4pm-8pm||Hidden Cove Apartments|
|Wed||2/8||4pm-8pm||Boca Club Apartments|
|Sat||2/11||10am-2:30pm||Boca Club Apartments|
|Tue||2/14||4pm-8pm||Hidden Cove Apartments|
|Wed||2/15||4pm-8pm||Boca Club Apartments|
|Sat||2/18||10am-2:30pm||Palm Grove Gardens Apartments|
|Tue||2/21||4pm-8pm||Boca Club Apartments|
|Wed||2/22||4pm-8pm||ONIC / City View Apartments|
|Sat||2/25||10am-2:30pm||Seville Place Apartments|
|Tue||2/28||4pm-8pm||Palm Grove Gardens Apartments|
|Wed||2/29||4pm-8pm||ONIC / City View Apartments|
|Wed||3/14||4pm-8pm||ONIC / City View Apartments|
|Wed||3/21||4pm-8pm||ONIC / City View Apartments|
|Wed||3/28||4pm-8pm||ONIC / City View Apartments|
|Wed||4/4||4pm-8pm||ONIC / City View Apartments|
|Sat||4/7||10am-2:30pm||ONIC / City View Apartments|
|Wed||4/11||4pm-8pm||ONIC / City View Apartments|
|Sat||4/14||10am-2:30pm||ONIC / City View Apartments|
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact LaSonashia McFadden and/or Amanda Kinzey – (407) 648-1623 at ONIC.