To file your taxes at no cost to you, you must have with you:
- Proof of Identification ( driver’s license or other photo ID)
- Social Security Cards for you, your spouse and dependents and/or a Social Security Number verification letter issued by the Social Security Administration.
- Accurate birth dates for you, your spouse and dependents on the tax return.
- Wage and earning statement(s) Form W-2, W2G, 1099R.
- A copy of last year’s tax returns, if available.
- Total paid for day care and the day care provider’s name, address, and tax ID number.
- College tuition expenses, Form 1098T, if available.
- Bank routing numbers and account numbers for direct deposits for up to three accounts.
- To file taxes electronically on a married filing joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms.
This service will be offered at the following locations:
- Palm Grove Apts., 3944 WD Judge Drive, Orlando FL 32908
- ONIC/City View Apts., 101 S. Terry Avenue, Orlando, FL 32805
- Hidden Cove Apts., 4900 S. Rio Grande Avenue, Orlando, FL 32839
- Seville Place Apts., 3124 N. Pine Hills Road, Orlando, FL 32808
- Boca Club Apts., 3114 C.R. Smith Street, Orlando, FL 32805
On the following dates & times:
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact LaSonashia McFadden and/or Amanda Kinzey – (407) 648-1623 at ONIC.