Next Continuum of Care Meeting – Tuesday, June 23, 2015 at 9:00 a.m.
The next Continuum of Care meeting for CoC FL-507 takes place on Tuesday,
June 23, 2015, at Pathlight Kitchen, 3200 W. Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32808. Informal networking begins at 8:30 a.m. The meeting will begin at 9:00 a.m.
The meeting is located through the Pathlight Kitchen door and down the hall to the second door on the right.
The agenda for the meeting includes:
- updates on committee work and meeting schedules;
- update on the upcoming Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA);
- update on the Veteran Surge
- update on the Chronic Homeless Initiative
- overview on how our system is continuing to develop
We look forward to seeing our Continuum membership at the meeting. If you are unable to attend the meeting, please check our website as handouts from the meeting will be posted there after the meeting.
Immediately following the CoC meeting there will be a Veterans Advisory Group meeting. At 10:30 a.m., the Veterans Advisory Committee will meet. The meeting will focus on the Homeless Veteran Surge, and will also include information about the recent SSVF monitoring visit.