The Central Florida Continuum of Care (CoC FL-507) includes three county jurisdictions – Orange, Osceola and Seminole – and three municipal jurisdictions – City of Orlando, City of Kissimmee, and City of Sanford.
Preventing and ending homelessness is the goal of the FL-507 Continuum of Care (CoC). The CoC is a network of community stakeholders, both individuals and organizations, who are committed to working towards that goal by:
• Identifying need for housing and services to end homelessness
• Coordinating funding for shelter and housing programs
• Developing an effective system of housing and services
• Evaluating progress at the community and program level
The CoC invites all interested persons, including people who are currently or formerly homeless, and organizations to become CoC members. Member benefits and responsibilities include:
• Participation in CoC meetings to provide input on the homeless system
• Regular updates on CoC progress
• Participation in surveys or focus groups as needed
• Invitation to join Committees or work groups
For more information about CoC FL-507 membership, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.