The First Round for this funding opportunity has closed. Please stay tuned for our announcement of Round Two.
Request for Applications (RFA)
Release Date: Saturday, March 7, 2020
Homeless Services Network of Central Florida, on behalf of the Central Florida Commission on Homelessness held its first of three rounds of funding competitions to enhance our community response to family homelessness. This request for applications is intended to fill gaps in the current system to insure that families who are newly homeless resolved their housing crisis as quickly as possible and then do not return to homelessness.
- Attachment A: Application Form
- Attachment B: Housing First Requirements
- Attachment C: Housing Focused Case Management Scope of Work
- Attachment D: Interim Homeless Diversion Scope of Work
- Attachment E: Project Performance Metrics
- Attachment F: HMIS Requirements
Completed Applications Must Be Received by: Wednesday, 5:00 pm, EST, May 20, 2020