RFA on TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE & SUPPORT for Development of Regional Application Processes & Scoring Methodology
Release Date: Friday, May 7, 2021
As lead agency for the Central Florida Commission on Homelessness (CoC FL-507), Homeless Services Network of Central Florida is seeking technical assistance- using priorities developed by the CFCH and articulated in applicable Request for Applications documents- to develop a separate and distinct regional application process and associated methodology for scoring applications for each of the competitive processes identified in Section A.2.a of the RFA linked below.
REQUEST FOR APPLICATION
Attachments A and B are included in the RFA document.
Application Deadline: Friday, May 28, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. EST
- Technical Assistance & Support for HUD CoC NOFA Submission [May 7, 2021]
- Family Shelter Modification RFA [April 14, 2021]
- Sub-recipient Contract Development [closed April 7, 2021]
- Project Monitoring: HUD [closed April 7, 2021]
- Family Homelessness Response System [closed May 20, 2020]