What is HSN?
The Homeless Services Network (HSN) of Central Florida:
- is lead agency for the HUD Continuum of Care FL-507 for the area including Osceola, Seminole and Orange Counties, including the Cities of Orlando, Kissimmee, and Sanford
- administers more than 32 grants through sub-recipient agencies who provide services to the homeless in our continuum region
- funds programs that provide transitional and permanent housing, supportive services and ongoing case management for the homeless in our continuum region
- is recognized as lead agency for FL-507 by the Florida Department of Children and Families, administering Challenge Grants and Homeless Housing Assistance grants whichÂ fund transitional and permanent housing beds, both rapid rehousing and permanent supportive housing for the homeless in our continuum region
- is lead agency for the Veteran’s Administration Supportive Services for Families (SSVF) grant program, both priority 1 and priority 2 for our continuum region